Monday, June 25, 2012

Disney Land.... an entire week's worth of posts bundled up into one...

Okay,
so Disney Land was all very "family friendly"
which isn't that bad...
unless your younger sister makes you want to scream swear words at the top of your lungs.
Then it really sucks,
because it feels like you're a soda bottle that got shaken up with the cap still on.

While you wait in line for rides,
they play music and songs from the movies,
so the entire week I keep hearing:
"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream! Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme,
Beauty and the Beast! A dream, is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep.
I wanna be, where the people are. I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin'. Walkin along on those,
(what's the word again?) feet! A whole new world! A dazzlin' place I never knew!"
Etc. etc. etc. ..............
What really sucks,
is that if you hear the same thing over an over,
but only in fragments,
you can't really get it out of your head.
I'm just glad we only went on "It's a small world" once.
Any more than that,
and I would have killed someone.

For my family,
the Pirates of the Carribean ride is a must do.
And the lines are allways rather short,
so we went on it every
single
day.
And I'm not complaining.
It's a brilliant ride,
and it's something my whole family can agree on.
So,
I have now memorized the entire ride.

I did try something new.
Biegnets.
(Ben-yays)
This is my description of that experience:
OHMYGLOBIT'SSOBLOODYDELICIOUSIT'STHEBESTBLOODYTHINGI'VEEVERTASTED!!!
XD
So....
yeah....
If you go to New Orleans,
buy biegnets.
Do it.
You won't regret it.

There was this awesome concert called the Mad Tea Party at Claifornia Adventure,
the DJ was the white rabbit,
the band was:
 alice, the mad hatter, the dormouse and the march hare,
 and there was this dance team with only four people dressed with the symbols and cards.
They were called "the hottest deck in town".
It's kind of a cheesy name,
but they stil rocked.
I would have stayed all night,
if Lucy hadn't started crying 10 minutes in.
Something about it being "Too loud!"
Meh!

1 comment:

  1. Disney World is fun too, it's just that it's in... Florida... awesomeness that sounds like totally like fun!

    ReplyDelete